Cameo 4 Plotter Vinyl Cutting Machine
Cameo 4 Plotter with Create custom Print & Cut projects with your home printer, and use your Silhouette to cut them out. You can make custom stickers, The Cameo is the ultimate vinyl cutter, allowing you to cut directly from a roll. Cut vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and more to create custom projects for home, school, or business.
PRECISION DIY CUTTING
The Cameo 4 series allows you to create DIY projects with incredible precision. From cutting out fabric patterns, to creating custom stickers, the Silhouette Cameo is the modern maker’s best friend.
FASTEST IN ITS CLASS
Your time is valuable. That’s why the Cameo 4 series cuts jobs up to 3 times faster than previous models.
AUTOMATIC TOOL DETECTION
Tool Detection simplifies your experience by automatically detecting which tool you’ve put in the machine and instantly adjusting your software settings.
THE PERFECT VINYL CUTTING MACHINE
Cut rolled materials with ease using the built-in roll feeder, which allows for projects up to 10 feet in length.
Cameo 4 Plotter, PRINT & CUT
Create custom Print & Cut projects with your home printer, and use your Silhouette to cut them out. You can make custom stickers, printed heat transfer decals, temporary tattoos and more!
MAXIMIZE YOUR CREATIVITY
The Cameo 4 provides a true 12-inch cutting width and a 3 mm clearance to help bring your ideas to life.
Cut or sketch using a variety of available tools with the Cameo 4 series’ dual carriage system. Carriage 1 is for standard cutting with the included AutoBlade. Carriage 2 provides more power for use with specialty tools, such as the Rotary Blade or Punch Tool.
With more speed and power than any other Silhouette machine, the Cameo 4 is a desktop cutting machine for the modern maker.
With certain materials you can now choose to cut from a mat or go completely matless using Cameo 4’s smart cutting technology. You can also cut directly from a roll using the built-in roll feeder and crosscutter. Cut out or sketch on dozens of materials such as vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and more.
Machine features include:
Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer
Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll
Full 12-inch cutting width (when using a cutting mat)
Cut up to 10 feet in length (with select materials)
Matless cutting capabilities (see Tech Specs for full details)
3 mm clearance for thicker materials
Automatic tool detection
Sleek, compact aesthetic with a sliding lid and feather-light backlit touch panel
Wireless cutting with Bluetooth® connectivity
Print & Cut registration capability
Driven by Silhouette Studio® giving you limitless design options to customize your projects
Additional Tools Available (sold separately):
* Matless cutting options available depending on material type. Materials with liners or backing, such as vinyl, heat transfer, and sticker sheets can be fed directly into the Cameo 4 without a cutting mat. Cameo 4 also offers a special “Pop-out” cutting feature for paper and cardstock materials where a cutting mat is not required.
- Silhouette Cameo® 4
- Power cable & USB cable
- Cameo Cutting Mat (12″ x 12″)
- Adapters for standard blade, premium blade, deep-cut blade, 2mm Kraft Blade, and Silhouette sketch pens
- Silhouette Studio® software (download)
- 100 exclusive designs (download)
- Cutting Area: 12 in. x 24 in. with a cutting mat, 12 in. x 10 ft. with lined media (when using built-in roll feeder)
- Matless cutting options available depending on material type. Materials with liners or backing, such as vinyl, heat transfer, and sticker sheets can be fed directly into the Cameo 4 without a cutting mat. The Cameo 4 also offers a special “Pop-out” cutting feature for paper and cardstock materials where a cutting mat is not required.
- Maximum Media Thickness: 3 mm (118.11 mils)
- Maximum Cutting Force:
- Carriage 1: 210 gf
- Carriage 2: 5 kgf (highest in machine class)
- Interface: USB 2.0 high speed / Bluetooth®
- Unit Dimensions: 22.5 in. x 7.5 in. x 6.75 in. (57 cm x 19 cm x 17 cm)
- Unit Weight: 10 lbs 6.4 oz (4.7 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 25.2 in. x 11.34 in. x 8.78 in. (64 cm x 27.6 cm x 23.4 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs 11.2 oz (6.2 kg)
- Warranty: One year parts and labor (Limited to USA and Canada only)
- Requires Silhouette Studio® software version 4.3.341 or higher
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher or Mac OS X 10.10 or higher, 2 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, 2 GB available disk space, USB port, High speed internet connection (recommended)
5 in 1 Sublimation Machine
15″ X 15″ Sublimation Heat Press Machine
16 X 24 Sublimation Heat Press Machine
6 X 6 Logo heat press machine.
Mug Heat Press Machine
Cap Heat Press Machine
Visit Our YouTube Channel, We have various videos demonstrating on:
How to start a sublimation business
How to print sublimation items using heat press machines
There are no reviews yet.